Welcome to EME6414

The time has come the walrus said... to dive into the world of Web 2.0, collaboration, social media, and social networking.

From now until August, my sources of inspiration will focus on what I'm learning in my Instructional Systems and Learning Technology class at Florida State University- EME6414: Web 2.0-based Learning and Performance.

I've been eager to start this class and am looking forward to posting about what I'm learning, reflecting on how it'll affect my design and development processes, and what I can do with my new found wisdom to influence how people learn, work, and use tools that foster inquiry and collaboration.

Let the adventure begin and Go Noles!


Comments

  1. I see that you already set up a blog, so you're ahead of the game here! Perhaps the class will offer you the opportunity to really hone your blogging voice!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Finding that voice will be a journey, and I'm excited about it. Being able to view others' style and see their personalities come out is something I look forward to as well.

      Delete
    2. I imagine it will be an evolution for many. I'm actually doing the same myself over on my personal blog (allowing it to be about elements of the profession at large that interest me -- although not in a political sense -- and not just narrowly about ed tech).

      Delete
  2. This is awesome! I love the layout of this, Rebecca. I look forward to seeing your posts!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

You should totes follow me!

I'm on island time!