It's been a while...

It's been a while since I've taken the time to write but with COVID forcing people to figure out new ways to live, so I decided to get back to it. 

This time around, I'm shifting my focus from all things learning to design and organization. There will still be hints of learning design or experience design, but adding organization will be a fun way for me to share my hobby with you.  

I love a good before and after. The joy of ridding a cluttered, messy space with clean lines and functionality brings me joy.  

Learning design and organization go hand-in-hand if you think about it... dicitonary.com defines the word organize as a way "to form as or into a whole consisting of interdependent or coordinated parts". SO basically, you have all these little parts and you make them fit together in a way that functional works for you but also makes your experience with whatever you're interacting with full of joy and surprise. 

Learning designers and organizers can both ask themselves: How do I make all this content or stuff work together to achieve a goal for the end user? What do can I throw out, what can I re-purpose? 

There are many sectors of organization, but my focus will be home organization and minimalism; being intentional about the elements a space holds and how to best remove elements that don't add value. 

Join me on this journey or design, organization, and satisfactions of before and afters. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

You should totes follow me!

I'm on island time!

Welcome to EME6414