No Ragrets... not even one letter

This post on Reddit is giving me so much life right now.

This past year was the first year I haven't been in a classroom since 2010...

Do I regret it? Not in a million years

Do I miss my babes? Absolutely! I had a professor in undergrad that always said kids are smarter than adults, and I completely agree :) The stories I have about my students are exponentially better than stories I have about my coworkers.

My professional identity is changing and evolving and I'm loving it.









Comments

  1. Good luck on your evolving career!!! I know that feeling of teaching, I tear up a bit when the semester ends cause I don't get to see the undergrads that laughed at all my horrible dad jokes during class anymore :'(.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. How much fun is it when you get a new group of students to share the jokes with though?

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

You should totes follow me!

I'm on island time!

Welcome to EME6414