YouTube

The best moment just happened...

My friend snapped me a video of her seven year old daughter searching YouTube to learn how to work a new toy. I'm pretty sure this is a prime example of how younger children (and many adults) are learning these days. 

They are pulling in visual information from social media to enhance their knowledge. 

YouTube is great for tutorials, and it's my go to to see how to do anything: Cooking, putting together furniture, and while I'm not big into make up or doing hair I still find it interesting to watch. 

Enjoy this video of a little girl "playing" with make-up. She's using her creativity to transform from a consumer to a producer. 


What kind of how-to videos would you make and post? What are you great at doing that you'd like to share with others?


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

You should totes follow me!

I'm on island time!

Welcome to EME6414