Reflection is good for the soul

I haven't done quite as much reflecting as I normally do as I've been trying to get tasks checked off my list of ever growing to-do list.

Don't get me wrong, I put effort into my task but just haven't had time to stop and figure out how I felt during the experience, what works for me and what doesn't, and why it didn't work.

It's just the way I operate... quick to produce and slow to reflect.

So on this day of rest, I'd like to share some images that have been allowing me to stay afloat during this busy season.

I challenge you absorb these images and comment about how you interpreted them based on what's going on in your life. Do any speak to you? Or did you completely disregard them because that's not your style?

Tell me about it, and tell me what you do when you take a moment to reflect on your world.  

She lived her life and it was beautiful. 

Comments

  1. I love the quote about taking dirt paths! I find myself too busy to reflect often, too. I need to start trying that.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

You should totes follow me!

I'm on island time!

Welcome to EME6414